Monday, January 2, 2012

Well, let's see how this works...

I've gained a wee bit of weight over the last year, something about "sympathy weight," no real exercise and no real effort to eat well have left me overweight.  In an attempt to get things back under control, both my wife and I have embarked on a very gimmicky sort of way to get motivated, try burning 100,000 calories in a year, and then see where we are at.


I am using the blog as a way to help keep me motivated, especially on those days when I really do not want to work out.  I have no clue if this workout will do anything, I've no real knowledge to build from, but I figure if we do in fact burn 100,000 calories, it will be 100,000 more than we attempted last year. Here is to an interesting way to try to get healthier.

1 comment: